Tinning is a method of binding that crimps a metal strip along edges of sheets. It holds sheets together and is also an inexpensive way to support and hang posters, charts, or company promotional calendars. Binding Edge can also roll and wrap your finished product in poly as a self-mailer.
- Available with zero to three hanging eyelets or a string attached to the tin
- Keeps edges flat against wall
- Tin colors; black, white, gold lacquer, gray, red and blue
- Tin both the top and/or bottom of poster up to 30″
- Tin from 1 to 14 sheets with hangers
- Total thickness 1/16”