Wire-o, also known as “double-loop” or “twin-loop” binding, consists of formed wire inserted into square, rectangular, or round holes. A preferred wire binding choice, the advantages of wire-o binding are parallel sheet cross-over and more durability than single-strand spiral wire binding.
- The binding has a narrow and wide end which come together much like a zipper.
- Bound pieces lay flat when folded over and pages are cross-aligned.
- Standard wire-o colors are black, white, and silver; more colors are available by special order.
- Bindings are available in specialty colors designed to complement or match custom ink requirements.
- Sizes range from 3/16″ to 1 1/4″ diameter of wire and can be custom cut for any bind length.
- Split wire-o is available upon request, as in when a thumb-cut calendar hanger is inserted between two sections of wire-o.