Tinning is a method of binding that crimps a metal strip along edges of sheets. It holds sheets together and is also an inexpensive way to support and hang posters, charts, or company promotional calendars. Binding Edge can also roll and wrap your finished product in poly as a self-mailer.
- Available with zero to three hanging eyelets or a string attached to the tin
- Keeps edges flat against wall
- Tin colors; black, white, gold lacquer, gray, red and blue
- Tin both the top and/or bottom of poster up to 30″
- Tin from 1 to 14 sheets with hangers
- Total thickness 1/16”
What Our Customers Say
Given all the delays from the customer and our press, your company provided excellent service as always. Thank you for all your help with this order!
We have reliable graphic finishing sources in the Chicagoland area, but here is occasionally a need to seek out other suppliers due to schedules or capabilities. I find Binding Edge to be a most reliable mechanical binding partner. Initially I was somewhat reluctant due to the three-hour distance between our plants, but found their creativity and willingness really makes our relationship seamless.