Wire-o, also known as “double-loop” or “twin-loop” binding, consists of formed wire inserted into square, rectangular, or round holes. A preferred wire binding choice, the advantages of wire-o binding are parallel sheet cross-over and more durability than single-strand spiral wire binding.
- The binding has a narrow and wide end which come together much like a zipper.
- Bound pieces lay flat when folded over and pages are cross-aligned.
- Standard wire-o colors are black, white, and silver; more colors are available by special order.
- Bindings are available in specialty colors designed to complement or match custom ink requirements.
- Sizes range from 3/16″ to 1 1/4″ diameter of wire and can be custom cut for any bind length.
- Split wire-o is available upon request, as in when a thumb-cut calendar hanger is inserted between two sections of wire-o.
What Our Customers Say
The service you and your team have provided us over the years has always been top notch and greatly appreciated. There have been times that we have been running behind in our own schedule and you have turned the project around quickly for us to stay on time.
Thank you Steve, your partnership is greatly appreciated and I hope to get you more work for sure! Please thank your staff for the excellent work.
Thanks, Steve. We love working with you guys. The customer service is top notch along with the schedules and the product.