A quarter is 25 cents. A quarter is a large serving of pie. A quarter is also 25 years – as in, a quarter of a century. And that’s the topic of this week’s blog.
Binding Edge is celebrating 25 years in business in 2020. We’ve been around longer than some of our employees have been alive!
In all seriousness, we are incredibly grateful for all our blessings these past 25 years. We have one of the best teams of dedicated professionals in our industry. We look forward to continued partnerships with our clients to help them serve their customers.
Let’s dive into just a handful of things that make us thankful for these past 25 years.
- Binding Edge team members are responsible and dedicated. They are incredibly dedicated to quality in everything they do. We believe we have the best in the industry.
- In addition to the best team members in the industry, we also have the most amazing clients in the world. Binding Edge clients know that value is more than price. Binding Edge clients trust us with their work because the value of what we provide is unique in an industry that is commonly believed to be just the final step in the overall print process.
- We love our location! Binding Edge is conveniently located in the Midwest. This allows us to partner with printers across the United States. We work with companies on both coasts. Why is this location so convenient? Well, we can partner with printers who print their materials and then send them to Binding Edge. We can then ship the finished products to a central warehouse or to their final destination, right here in the Midwest.
- We are grateful for our families. Sometimes, we face tight deadlines to meet the needs of our clients. Binding Edge families are extremely supportive during these crunch times and we are so grateful for their help.
- Looking back over the past 25 years, we’re also thankful for the emergence of new technologies that have allowed us to efficiently and accurately produce work. We’ve continued to add more automation to the mechanical binding side of the business. This has allowed for reduced turn times and extremely competitive pricing. Even in the midst of a pandemic, we have continued to add new technology and capabilities to bolster our punch capacity and mechanical binding which will allow our team to be completely ready for the upswing in business. Stay tuned for some exciting announcements about these new machines!
- We love being part of the Neenah community. From day one – January 1st, 1995 – Binding Edge has believed in the need to find worthy community causes and get involved. This includes boards, committees, financial donations, and hands-on help. We believe it is our responsibility to support the community that allows us to do business here.
- As you can imagine, our team size has grown over the last 25 years. We’re so grateful for each new employee who joins our ranks. While competition for the “best of the best” is intense, we believe we can compete with any employer in the Fox Valley due to our family feel, competitive pay, good benefits, and flexibility. And did you know? While industry experience is preferred, we have successfully hired many team members from outside the printing industry.
- Lastly, we are thankful for the chance to be social with our clients and friends on social media. LinkedIn and Facebook have been valuable tools for sharing our beliefs and philosophies, and we hope you take a moment to follow us on Facebook or connect with owner Steve Penkala on LinkedIn.
Thank you for following along on our journey! We look forward to many more years of serving our clients and community.